Building your own electric guitar was never easier! Here is your chance to express yourself by creating a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. The BYO-EVH will easily accomodate any of today's music styles, being limited only by your imagination!
Kit includes all parts to build a complete, playable guitar (see additional images). The body is a flat top design made of select, light weight basswood with a quilted maple veneer top. The top edge of the body is finished off with cream binding. Solid select 22 fret Maple neck with a fretted Maple fingerboard.
This kit features a Floyd Rose style trem and locking nut!
All routing is complete and all holes have been drilled.
- Flat Top
- Cream Binding on the top edge of the body
- 22 Frets
- Chrome hardware
- Basswood body and Maple neck
- Bolt on Neck
- 1 5/8" at nut
- .84 @ 1st fret
- .95 @ 12th fret
- Jumbo Frets (.103 x .045)
- Floyd Rose Style Trem and locking nut
- Adjustable truss rod
- Complete with strings and electric cord
- Available in right-handed versions only
- One coat of sanding sealer on neck and body
Click on the Tech Specs for additional details.