The BYO-ES brings hollowbody tradition and solidbody performance together. It is one of the all-time classic guitar designs. Semi-hollowbody design and dual humbuckers combine to create one of the most versitle guitars you can own.
Kit includes all parts to build a complete, playable guitar (see additional images). The body is an arched top, double cutaway design. Solid select 22 fret Maple neck with a fretted rosewood fingerboard.
All routing is complete and all holes have been drilled.
- Arched top and back
- Laminated Spruce Top and Basswood back and sides
- 22 Frets
- Chrome hardware
- Maple neck
- Cream binding on top and bottom of the body
- Cream binding on the f-holes
- Cream binding on the neck.
- Set Neck
- 1 5/8" at nut
- .84 @ 1st fret
- .95 @ 12th fret
- Jumbo Frets (.103 x .045)
- Tune-o-matic bridge and Stop tail
- Adjustable truss rod
- Complete with strings and electric cord
- Available in right-handed versions only
Click on the Tech Specs for additional details.