The BYO-JEM kit is feature packed and great for the first time builder. The white pearloid pre wired pickguard and bolt on neck construction simplifies assembly.
The kit features a 24 fret Maple neck and a Rosewood fingerboard. The fingerboard has a beautiful mother of pearl vine inlay and a locking nut.
The solid Basswood body give you a light weight guitar without compromising tone and sustain. This is the same body wood chosen by some of the best rock guitar players in the world. The body features include classic styling, a Floyd Rose style tremolo and a "Monkey Grip". Available with Chrome hardware.
Kit includes all parts to build a complete, playable guitar (see additional images)
- Double locking Floyd Rose style tremolo
- 24 Frets
- .825" @ 1st fret
- .866" @ 12th fret
- 1.68" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Pre-wired white pearloid pickguard
- Basswood body and Maple neck
- Bolt on Neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with MOP vine inlays
- Adjustable truss rod
- Complete with strings and electric cord
- Available in right or left handed
Click on the Tech Specs for additional details.