BYO's LPJR Kit!
Choose the components you want! This kit includes all the parts needed to build a complete guitar.
Made in the USA!
An ultra high quality LPJR kit. Manufactured in the USA, by us in our custom shop. Utilizing a CNC machine to guarantee parts that are precisely cut to vintage specs.
We use only the highest quality parts and materials. The neck is hand fit to the body, so you get a perfect fit at the correct neck angle. The bridge holes are per-drilled to eliminate the guess work.
The body is one piece Honduras Mahogany and the neck is one piece quarter sawn Honduras Mahogany.
Electronics are pre-wired using high quality CTS pots, vintage cloth wire and a switchcraft jack. All that's left is to solder the pickup.
Kit includes the following:
- One piece Honduras Mahogany* body
- One piece Honduras Mahogany* Neck with GraphTech nut
- 22 Fret Rosewood fingerboard
- 12" Radius, Vintage Gibson 24.562" Scale
- Black dog ear P90 pickup
- Single layer black pickguard
- CTS pots
- Sprague Orange Drop Cap
- Switchcraft jack on black plastic jack plate
- Vintage bell knobs with pointer washers
- Vintage cloth wiring
- Vintage Kluson 3 on plate cream plastic buttons
- Wilkinson wraparound bridge
- Left handed version will include an Adjustable Wraparound Bridge or can be upgraded to the TonePros AVT-II
- Strap pins
- Rear electronics cover
- Truss rod cover